Kamis, 22 Juni 2017

Everything has Changed


I realized that everything has changed
I realized that everything was different
I’m afraid of it
I’m so sad to know that

Dear time, bring me back to just say thank you for all of I’ve just had
To make it more longer so today I will not sad that can’t feel it again
Oh, am I dreaming or is it real that time?
Oh I forgot! I was little to remember that time
But it was real and so nice time :)

God, is it possible to repeat that?
Without the same person now?
I know it will not the same :)
But, I won’t to say it

I just missing that day
It was like a movie being watched during farewell party
Oh, should I go back or realize everything has changed?
Oh I won’t say it

God, You know the best thing for me
A half of the best thing You’ve given to me that time
So, all I’ve to do is wait for the next upcoming best thing right? :)
But, I can’t wait
Because too much discomfort now
Too much falseness
Too much tears
Too much dreams to make everything will be the same.

Oh God, please forgive me
I’m such a depending person
That can’t stand by my feet
That’s why now I couldn’t stand by myself


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar