Aloha! Time flies so fassssst, today is December 30th 2016, and 2 days more will be January, still can't believe yep, but should believe no matter what :)
This year might be one of super/special/WOW year!! And a year with a LOTS of surprisessss, from January till December 2016 is full of experiences but now i'll tell about the last month of the year, December. So here we go....
1. In the end of November till December 9th I had final examination in my school for 2 weeks HAHA, frustated! And on the first-second day I failed on my test :( ( Iknow because I didn't study well for the first-second day previously). I got a bad score of course for those lessons. I promised to myself and prayed to God, then on the second day that on the next day I shouldn't 'remed' again, and didn't fail again on my next test. I tried my best, and tried not to cheating, cheating and cheating again (but trust me, I still asked for the answer, but maybe in the minimum level yeaaa :D) and astungkara from the 3rd till the last day i didn't fail on my test! Eventhough there's still a not satisfied score I got, but at least I did it! Thanks God :)
2. So, my last day of examination is on Dec 9th, and on the Dec 10&11th I have ballet performance 'Mariposa'. And during the examination, I still rehearsals for it, multitasking like android WIHIHI, I thought I'll not be survived. But I survived guyss yey! That performance went well (overall), but if I have chance to fix or do it again, I'll do it. Because in the fact, I should do more than what I did :(
I'm also happy because my Mother-Brother (it's quite rare to see them watching me), also 2 of my SHS friends came to watched me! First time that my school friend watched me dance.. But also 'sad' becauseeee some people who really know about dance said that its a-not-so-good-at-all. But nevermind! We should do hardwork for upcoming event, right? Here's the photoss :
So, on the right is the picture with my partner, thanks for the allowed me did the 'pas de deux' (ya walaupun masih sangat amatir :'))
3. After performance, I got sick and on Tuesday I should 'remed' Math while my body is not fit at all.
Short explanation yuhu
4. From Dec 22,23,24 & 26,28,29th I joined Ballet Workshop with company artist of one of company in Philippines. She was my teacher and will always be my 'special' ballet teacher <3. I learned so many things from that workshop. And I also joined the Intermediate level (I'm in the advanced class) to burning these caloriesss HAHA. Tbh, I love dance and if I can and have the chance I'll take more classes and rehearsal from different genres. I realized with dance I could make my life more complete, so I'll try to dance everytime/everywhere if I have the chance!!
5. Oh I forgot! So after 3 years I could meet up with Caitlin, one of my ballet friend since I was little. She moved to Canada on Des 2013. Finally on Dec 24th it happened! She looks different and she taught me about her new contemporary choreography. It was cool and the most happiest thing is I could make conversation in English with her. 3 years ago, my English was so bad (maybe no, there's improvment :p) and she tried to communicated with Bahasa because I didn't really understand. Really kind person. :))) Need photos? Hoho, check my FB then.
This year might be one of super/special/WOW year!! And a year with a LOTS of surprisessss, from January till December 2016 is full of experiences but now i'll tell about the last month of the year, December. So here we go....
1. In the end of November till December 9th I had final examination in my school for 2 weeks HAHA, frustated! And on the first-second day I failed on my test :( ( Iknow because I didn't study well for the first-second day previously). I got a bad score of course for those lessons. I promised to myself and prayed to God, then on the second day that on the next day I shouldn't 'remed' again, and didn't fail again on my next test. I tried my best, and tried not to cheating, cheating and cheating again (but trust me, I still asked for the answer, but maybe in the minimum level yeaaa :D) and astungkara from the 3rd till the last day i didn't fail on my test! Eventhough there's still a not satisfied score I got, but at least I did it! Thanks God :)
2. So, my last day of examination is on Dec 9th, and on the Dec 10&11th I have ballet performance 'Mariposa'. And during the examination, I still rehearsals for it, multitasking like android WIHIHI, I thought I'll not be survived. But I survived guyss yey! That performance went well (overall), but if I have chance to fix or do it again, I'll do it. Because in the fact, I should do more than what I did :(
I'm also happy because my Mother-Brother (it's quite rare to see them watching me), also 2 of my SHS friends came to watched me! First time that my school friend watched me dance.. But also 'sad' becauseeee some people who really know about dance said that its a-not-so-good-at-all. But nevermind! We should do hardwork for upcoming event, right? Here's the photoss :
![]() |
| -Kupu-Kupu Baik- |
![]() |
| -Kupu-Kupu Jahat- |
![]() |
-With my long lost Balinese friend, Dina-
|
![]() |
| My happy face after the last perform, fyi gue sempet nangis HAHA, lebay kan |
So, on the right is the picture with my partner, thanks for the allowed me did the 'pas de deux' (ya walaupun masih sangat amatir :'))
3. After performance, I got sick and on Tuesday I should 'remed' Math while my body is not fit at all.
Short explanation yuhu
4. From Dec 22,23,24 & 26,28,29th I joined Ballet Workshop with company artist of one of company in Philippines. She was my teacher and will always be my 'special' ballet teacher <3. I learned so many things from that workshop. And I also joined the Intermediate level (I'm in the advanced class) to burning these caloriesss HAHA. Tbh, I love dance and if I can and have the chance I'll take more classes and rehearsal from different genres. I realized with dance I could make my life more complete, so I'll try to dance everytime/everywhere if I have the chance!!
5. Oh I forgot! So after 3 years I could meet up with Caitlin, one of my ballet friend since I was little. She moved to Canada on Des 2013. Finally on Dec 24th it happened! She looks different and she taught me about her new contemporary choreography. It was cool and the most happiest thing is I could make conversation in English with her. 3 years ago, my English was so bad (maybe no, there's improvment :p) and she tried to communicated with Bahasa because I didn't really understand. Really kind person. :))) Need photos? Hoho, check my FB then.
"Kita manusia boleh berencana, tapi rencana-Nya akan lebih indah, percayalah"
Viele Grusse,
Calon orang sukses, Thiti! (Bad english detected, gpp lah masih belajar ya kan heehehee)





Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar